wirednerd

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Mole

Lately I've been on a mole kick. It started a few weeks ago and prior to that, it had been a long time since I had any. Mole (audio pronunciation) is a Mexican sauce made from chiles, nuts, spices, and chocolate. Traditionally, mole is served over turkey or chicken, but you can find it served with enchiladas at Mexican restaurants - which is the way I've been eating it lately. So far, Casa Lupe in Campbell has the best mole enchiladas that I've tried. Although I'm told Maria Elena's in Alviso are better. I need to find out soon.

3 Comments:

  • Is this where we are going soon?

    Sounds good, you'll have to reccomend what I should eat

    By Blogger Jeremiah Owyang, at 11:59 PM  

  • yes! this is where we're going. i specifically chose this location in order to try the mole enchiladas.

    By Blogger Juan del Real, at 5:00 PM  

  • It was good, and the ambiance was very authentic, thanks for the great suggestion --maybe next time join us!

    By Blogger Jeremiah Owyang, at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home