wirednerd

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Motorola RAZR V3 - update

I've had my Motorola RAZR V3 for several weeks now. Here are some thoughts on it:
  • a lot of times, I find it difficult to flip it open, especially one-handed. This is due to it being thin and wide.
  • because of how thin and light it is, I like how I can easily carry it in my front pants pocket without it being bothersome.
  • I still haven't received the software I bought online that's needed to download photos from the phone to my pc. So I don't know how good the quality of the photos are.
  • the plastic used to make this phone feels and looks cheap. even the "metallic" keypad looks cheap.
  • as cheap as it may look, it seems to be scratch resistant. I've dropped it twice (by accident) on a concrete driveway and there are no scratches on it. My old Motorola T-720 was full of scratches from everytime I dropped it.
  • most times when i talk to my girlfriend, there's a constant background noise which interferes our call. I don't know if its our phones or the Cingular service we both use, but I only experience it when I talk to her. This has been occuring since before I dropped the phone, so I know it isn't because its been dropped.
  • I like how I was able to customize what the buttons are used for

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home